June 3, 2011

Original: “Can’t Get Better Than This”

I love the innocence of the 50′s. I also love a good road trip. I thought up the first two lines in the car while driving home one night, but didn’t really sit down to write the song out until a few weeks afterwards. After the chorus came out, I knew the song had to be about a road trip! Thanks to my friends Jeffrey James and Holley Maher for the awesome background vocals.

Buy it now on iTunes orĀ Amazon!

Mel March 21, 2012 at 2:38 pm

What are the lyrics to this great song?

Jim January 24, 2012 at 6:35 pm

Very sweet song! You’re certainly right… a road trip with the one you love? It can’t get better than this!

Tony Cosentino June 27, 2011 at 8:43 pm

You make me wish I’d been your first kiss, last kiss, and every kiss in between. Can you write a song about that. Sorry, I guess you get that one a lot!

Roger June 24, 2011 at 5:46 pm

great sound.. marinna and bayleigh will love the song for them.. i am marinnna’s father who has cystic fibrosis…richard seibert said he has talked to you..

craig June 21, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Awesome!!! I started listening to Wal Mart and got a laugh, but decided to find out more about your other music and it hes been very well worth it. I know that they are going out of style, but why not cut a CD? I’d buy one in a heartbeat.

Matt Rollins June 11, 2011 at 1:05 am

I recently found your music thanks to a friend’s facebook post. I have since enjoyed every song of yours. I personally love this song and can not wait to have a whole album’s worth of original songs from you. Keep making them and I will keep listening. Thank You.

Benjie Watts June 5, 2011 at 7:03 am

Perfect!
Thank you Jessica.

Farris June 5, 2011 at 6:49 am

Love it! Bought it! Want more! Keep them coming.

Rick T. June 4, 2011 at 11:32 pm

You’ve got it…your music is fresh, great lyrics and wonderful performance. Pls just give us more and don’t give up until some record exec gets off his duff and signs you up. This is the most refreshing thing I’ve heard in many years. Thank-you!

Kelly June 4, 2011 at 8:52 am

Inspired me. Made my heart soar for my husband. Loved it!

Ryan June 3, 2011 at 11:49 pm

Really nice song!

Michael June 3, 2011 at 1:37 pm

I am old school and have hundreds of cds and never thought I would ever think of the possibility of getting an MP3 player. I am getting one when I get back home. You are awonderful singer, not perfect, but that is what I enjoy…you are real. Don’t be offended, you are in good company, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Bob Dylan. They were and are not great singers…just real, and that is why we still listen to them today.