November 29, 2011

Hyundai Holiday Commerical

Ok… here is the scoop for those have been asking. Hyundai’s marketing team (Innocean) saw my first People of Walmart video on YouTube and asked if I would work on their winter campaign.  After I found out that the marketing team won the client over with my People of Walmart video,  I said,  “Wait.. what???”.   I found it hysterical that an accidental viral video gave me the opportunity to do a national Hyundai commercial.

Just as you guys challenge me each week to write a song on my weekly YouTube episode “Song Challenge”. Hyundai’s marketing team challenged me to write a song about Hyudai Assurance and how they have the best warrenty around. But I had to make it with a holiday feel.

To keep it true to what we do each week on YouTube. Hyundai asked us to produce and record the music, come up with the video idea for the commercial, and then finally edit the commercial as we would for one of our song challenges.

Innocean and Hyundai were wonderful to work with. Through the whole process they continued to make sure that the commercial kept true to me as a singer/songwriter and to our song challenge episode. The final commercial is below.

Click here to rate the video, thumbs it up, and leave a comment!

GS test March 31, 2013 at 9:27 am

Hyundai Holiday Commerical – Jessica Frech

KEVIN SHELTON July 17, 2012 at 7:18 am

Excellent commerical and jingle.If i could afford a Hyundai I would buy it.

Jami February 27, 2012 at 3:53 pm

you’re commercials are so funny, I swear I would turn for you. And your list of fans here is amazing, you treat us all so well. You’re so real and forthright. See you next Xmas

MegaMikeymikemike January 23, 2012 at 6:11 pm

I thought that was you! Fantastic! Love your videos, keep it up!

T-WOW January 9, 2012 at 7:52 pm

Jessica, you are hot and you have a great voice. Marry me!

Thomas R. Nichols January 8, 2012 at 2:11 pm

I love this commercial. Jessica is so cute, and it is a very well done commercial. If I am not mistaken, I think she wrote this jingle. Well done Miss Frech!

joey January 3, 2012 at 10:53 pm

I had seen a couple of the WalMart vids and loved them but never really stopped to look at Jessica. her voice her smile her being has captivated me. does anyone know her website so i can write to her ask her to dinner get down on my knees kiss the ground that she walks on and propose… i am serious cant stop watching the commercial Jessica completely stole my heart.. I am lost trying to figure out how to contact her

Anthony January 3, 2012 at 8:02 pm

You sound great. Your voice reminds me of Frente.

Keep up the good work.

DaveTom January 3, 2012 at 2:33 pm

You have a fantastic future ahead of you Jessica. I can’t wait to buy your first CD!

jon k January 3, 2012 at 12:27 pm

I never heard or seen you till the Hyundai commercial I was like WOW she’s so HOT who is this girl? So I looked you up online and found out about your YouTube channel and watched every video way to go the videos are great n funny I can’t believe you do it all hang in there Jess somebody’s gonna call with a record deal. (On a side note do you have a significant other?)

April Friskye January 2, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Presentation and vocal for the Hyundai tv ad is just super. Have read history of Walmart and your talent(s) and can’t say enough about your execution and vocals. Please go national so more of your talent(s) can be appreciated.

Dave January 2, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Keep seeing your ad on tv and they crack me up. great job. You sound great and I wish you must success.

Cal January 2, 2012 at 5:09 pm

Sorry meant to say you have great talent.

Cal January 2, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Great vidio. I totally loved it, you ace great talent.

Denise January 2, 2012 at 1:46 am

OMG! I have been watching these commercials and just couldn’t put my finger on who you were. I think it’s great that you have been discovered. I’ve said you had a great voice since the first Walmart video I heard and saw.
Congratulations and best of everything in the future Jessica!

Secret Admirer January 2, 2012 at 1:37 am

You are absolutely gorgeous

Joe January 2, 2012 at 12:32 am

A well done commercial. This is the first watchable car commercial I have seen in a long time! You are talented, and I look forward to your future works.

David Pace January 1, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Love the Walmart video and also the Hyundai commercial. Keep up the good work and hope to see more of you!

John January 1, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Saw the commercial and had to find out who the artist was.

I thought you were great and look forward to hearing more from you!

Scott E. January 1, 2012 at 8:29 am

My wife and I had been watching the Walmart videos for weeks and sharing them with friends. Then just a few days before Christmas sitting at the computer I hear a familiar voice singing on the TV in a Hyundai commercial…My wife and I looked at each other and said she looks familiar, where do we know her from??? My wife blurts out “IT’S THE GIRL FROM THE PEOPLE OF WALMART SONG!!!”

Good for you, hope it get’s you a major recording contract, you have a great voice.

Larry December 31, 2011 at 9:33 pm

I actually stop and watch the Sonata commercial…The thing is I have a Mustang…You are good..

Ed December 31, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Funnay

Mike December 30, 2011 at 11:44 pm

Even if you do comedic songwriting, you can do it without becoming a complete corporate musical whore. Be an artist not a businesswoman. Watch the documentary entitled “The Corporation.”

James December 30, 2011 at 10:24 pm

Love it. Hope you are on your way to big things. Keep it up I laugh at all your video’s. You are the best.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Petros December 30, 2011 at 2:22 am

Your smile brightens the room even through a computer screen.

Steve W December 29, 2011 at 7:49 pm

Great work! It was the ad that let to my searching for you. Glad I did! I look forward to see lots of you in many venues for years to come! Happy New Year!

VINNY December 29, 2011 at 5:13 pm

JESSICA HAS A LUSCIOUS LOOK, A MARVELOUS VOICE,

YES INDEED, I WOULD MAKE HYUNDAI MY FIRST CHOICE.

JESSICA HAS A VERY SWEET SUNNY SMILE,

AND SO I LOVE HER GUITAR SINGING HYUNDAI COMMERCIAL.

Richard C December 29, 2011 at 7:34 am

Lol! I like this commercial! And Happy Holidays to everyone, including the pretty lady that did the commercial! :)

Scott H December 28, 2011 at 8:43 pm

Great commercial! Great voice and very beautiful!

Hook December 28, 2011 at 8:41 pm

You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid eyes on.

Brad December 28, 2011 at 4:31 pm

how long do you think before Walmart calls and asks you to do a commercial for them?? i’ll bet it happens!

Pingback: Lotería Chicana » Blog Archive » Look-alike assurance

Shorten F. Cred December 27, 2011 at 3:52 pm

Saw this commercial just 2 minutes ago. Heavenly blessed beauty. Please respond

Jill December 27, 2011 at 7:58 am

Fantastic!!! Literally, not even 5 mins. ago… I SAW YOUR SONATA COMMERCIAL ON TV!!! Congrats! ttyl!

Cyrus December 26, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Superb voice, hilarious lyrics. You’re a revelation. :D

ohgreatouija December 29, 2011 at 10:51 pm

Knee slappin’

- Link
Tom December 26, 2011 at 4:52 pm

I think you have a very nice voice, saw your other video’s on YouTube. Keep up the good work. Stuck in traffic says alot! Will keep looking for more of your music.

john December 26, 2011 at 10:39 am

When I first saw this commercial I thought, wow, what a beautiful girl! Then I heard the unique voice and I said, wow, what a beautiful girl with such a unique voice! I think Hyundai’s PR folks score a winner here.

Chris December 25, 2011 at 7:54 pm

I was actually hoping Christmas wouldn’t pass so soon because I wouldnt catch the commercial again- but then I found your site today! It really is Christmas! Woohoo ;) keep up the great work

Dave M December 24, 2011 at 12:35 pm

lOVE IT!!!!

Allan M. Wallin December 24, 2011 at 11:57 am

Hello Jessica,
I hope that you’re going to be ready for a very good weekend and a very nice time of year again !
From,
Allan

Beetlejuice December 26, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Yeah right! Like you really know Jessica!

- Link
Don December 23, 2011 at 4:42 pm

You are truly unique! I love that you don’t take life so serious. Thanks for making me laugh.

Jim December 23, 2011 at 7:41 am

I love your Hyundai commercial (the best commercial I have seen in years), and now must watch your People of Walmart video. You are irresistibly cute! Hope to see more of you on YouTube and on TV!

ohgreatouija December 29, 2011 at 10:52 pm

Walmart? Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

- Link
Joseph December 22, 2011 at 9:47 pm

I want to have your babies!

steven December 22, 2011 at 6:24 pm

I personally think she is a total fox and I really couldn’t care what she sings about as long as I can see her :)

Jon December 22, 2011 at 6:03 pm

Loved People of Walmart. When I heard the Hyundai commercial I had to search to see if it was you. Keep up the great music, sense of humor, and dazzling smile!

Dave December 22, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Jessica,

Congrats on scoring the Hyundai commercial. I was surprised and pleased to see you sandwiched in between my favorite TV shows here in sunny San Jose, CA. One of those: “aha! I know her from the internet” moments. Best of luck in your ongoing career. You are very funny and talented and I’m sure you will go far!

-Dave

Samantha December 22, 2011 at 11:52 am

i this you on the radio a month ago and was just sure it was you! congrats!

Donna December 22, 2011 at 7:09 am

Congratulations. I had to search to see who you are. I’ve never seen your Wal-Mart video…but do you know you are a dead ringer for Donna Douglass, aka Ellie Mae in your commercial? Honest…I thought maybe you were her daughter!

cory z. December 22, 2011 at 12:04 am

You are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen

b003 December 21, 2011 at 10:17 pm

Like the Ellie Mae wig!

Scoche December 21, 2011 at 7:41 pm

You are awesome!!! Being in marketing/advertising, I hope you got a TON of cash for this!!! Keep it up!!

Metcash December 21, 2011 at 7:07 pm

Sweetheart you are RIGHT on course where you should be; you absolutley REEK with talent.

tony December 21, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Love your videos and commercials.mHope you get a lot more.
Congrats.

Daniel December 20, 2011 at 11:16 pm

After seeing you several times on the new Hyundai Sonata commercial I thought “I just have to know who this girl is, so I Googled “Who’s the girl in the new Hyundai commercial”. Congratulations Jessica, you’ve captured millions of new fans (including me) with that great voice and cute smile of yours!

Wesley December 24, 2011 at 6:56 pm

thats exactly what i said too hahaha
beautiful voice and attractive, keep up the youtube videos :)

- Link
Al from Delaware December 20, 2011 at 9:57 pm

Well I’ll be danged! I was sittin’ on my couch, watching a rerun of the “Big Bang Theory” when a commercial goes by with this cute woman singing about Hyundai autos. Then it hits me (I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer), that woman looks familiar. Rewind, play again. Yup, sure looks familiar! Well, 1 Google search and 10 minutes later I am back to your website after a many month absence watchin’ the original Walmart video again. Well all I can say is, good for you! I’m glad your talent is paying off. Hope to see even more of ya in the future.

elaine December 20, 2011 at 7:14 am

Jessica, you are adorable, and I’m NOT gay!! I think you will go far in show business. You’re talented, pretty and funny. Made me want to buy a Hyundai, too!

jmie December 19, 2011 at 11:00 pm

wow,,,,after seeing you in your hyundai comercial, i fell in love all over again,,by far one of the most beautiful girls my eyes have ever laid on,,

Most people December 19, 2011 at 9:04 pm

Glad to see you getting out there, but that commercial has got to be the most annoying of 2011. You can sing and all, but the Hyundai song is like nails on a chalk board hooked up to an amplifier and played over and over again every 15 minutes…

dab December 19, 2011 at 7:01 pm

Usually I hate these things after a couple viewings. Not with you. Lots of charisma.

And I never post things like this.

Congrats! Big fan

Paul December 19, 2011 at 8:56 am

I can see it now… “Hyundai Holiday Commercial Goes Viral”. I must say Jessica has a great voice and is certainly very attractive…Best of luck to Jessica for her bright future…

NasikaSakura December 19, 2011 at 12:02 am

Jessica, I am so dern happy for you! I just saw your commercial on my television and had to look it up to make absolutely SURE it was you! Youtube sure has made a mistake in turning you down. Now you’re on television! Congratulations and happy holidays!

Derek R Stone December 18, 2011 at 10:03 pm

You are awesome! I love your Hyundai ad (I’m in the car business) and literally Googled “Who is the girl in the Hyundai commercials?” Now, I’ve come across your site, and I love it all! Keep rockin’ :)

-Derek

Makade Vassele December 18, 2011 at 7:24 pm

Hey congrats and i saw you in tv an I have to say you are one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen

Stewart McGill December 16, 2011 at 9:06 pm

congrats. love the walmart songs too, creativity deserves a break. enjoy it.

james December 16, 2011 at 8:15 pm

I just loved that Hyandai ad and had to search for more of you and your talent. I have been looking at your stuff on Y-Tube all day….You are going to be a big Star, young lady!

Merry Christmas and Happy *ahem* Hyundais!

6u!ll3rm0 December 16, 2011 at 6:42 pm

Jessica, after watching the Hyundai commercial which led me to your YouTube channel, I thought “Great, I’m in love -__-” haha you are amazingly talented, your voice is angelical and you are just simply and stunningly beautiful. Hope I run into you someday…*sigh*…a guy can dream.

Neil December 16, 2011 at 5:43 pm

Awesome! I was watching the Hyundai commercial and I was like, this reminds of the walmart video. Sure enough, It was she, the people of walmart singer. Even better I saw the people of walmart part two video because I checked out the commercial.

JoeR December 16, 2011 at 2:56 am

Jessica congrats. Great I knew you where going place’s when I first saw the people of walmart.
Joe R

Ned Waterbury December 14, 2011 at 5:16 pm

By far the finest Hyundai commercial I’ve seen. Very catchy. Sets a “fun” tone which reflects positively upon the Hyundai brand. It reminds me that selecting a car should be and can be fun.

This Assurance jingle should be considered for long term use in future commercials.

Ms. Jessica Frech has serious talent. (I’ve not heard of her before.) The good folks at Hyundai may want to sign her up for future commercials. This woman is going places!

Hannah December 14, 2011 at 4:48 pm

Hey i was like hey i reconize her when i saw u on tv and im like yay!!

so now you are known more than just this!

Mike December 12, 2011 at 3:45 pm

I saw your People of Wal-Mart videos and about died laughing. Being fro Kentucky, I have to ask…WHICH WAL-MART??? Some of your shots are absolutely classic. Your natural cuteness juxtaposed against the hideousness that is the average Wal-Mart patron is amazing. I tip my hat to you miss, and look forward to much more in the future. Congrats on your mainstream commercial, that’s awesome!

vinny December 11, 2011 at 12:32 am

YES Yours was the first video on my android and while in wal mart I fire it off while waiting in line to check out.
Congrats on your hitting the big time Do the Superbowl next year

Gabriel December 9, 2011 at 11:10 pm

you’re not only very talented, you’re freakin GORGEOUS!

kathy December 9, 2011 at 6:53 pm

Never heard of you but you are great in the hyundi commercial. you have a great future ahead!

David Strupp December 7, 2011 at 6:37 pm

Great to see you hit the mainstream! Unique talent!

Anthony December 7, 2011 at 3:08 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a terrific opportunity and very well deserved! You are very talented and always stay true to you and your style.

I look forward to ALL of your future YouTube videos.

Anthony Ryan

Edward December 7, 2011 at 12:37 am

Great job on this project… It’s so refreshing to know that the Internet with sites like YouTube and viral videos can propel hidden talent into the mainstream. You are very much deserving of the recognition you are receiving.

I hope you come to Connecticut soon so I can see you perform live!

Susie December 5, 2011 at 10:27 pm

We saw this commercial for the first time last night and my teenaged daughter spotted and recognized you. She showed me the walmart video a few months ago and I thought I would die laughing. Congrats to you. Nice job. You’re awesome. :)

Kenneth Lea December 5, 2011 at 10:02 pm

I love your music. A lot like Miranda Lambert or Jennifer Nettles in that you are different. A distinct sound that with the right marketing will take you far in the music business. Good luck and thanks for providing us with so much great entertainment. People of Walmart trump all of “You might be a redneck…”…

Michael Val Hietter December 5, 2011 at 11:42 am

I saw that ad, and I thought I recognized you (especially with all the different personalities). For a moment I thought it was a Wal-Mart commercial, and wondered why THEY would associate themselves with a parody on THEM! Then I saw it was for Hyundai.

Keep Rocking It!

Michael Val

Tim December 5, 2011 at 12:53 am

Nice, Hope it leads to more opportunities.

Scott December 4, 2011 at 9:31 pm

WOW WOW WOW! I knew you were talented and thought from the get-go you’d be a star, but I was watching Sunday Night Football and then your commercial came on and I couldn’t believe it. I don’t know you personally but I am so happy for you. That’s amazing. I loved the commercial. You are so gifted and this is just the start. Cool to say I knew about you before this, cause now you’re about to become HUGE. Congrats!

Jesse December 4, 2011 at 9:30 pm

Haha, I just saw this during a Lions game and had to come see if there was anything on your page about it. Congrats! :)

Mark December 4, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Congrats on the commercial. Look forward to seeing more of your work as you make it big. Always good to see someone make it, good luck.

Barb December 4, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Now I have to check you out on YouTube. I love your creativity!

Nathan December 2, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Honestly the best Hyundai commercial. Very witty and fun. And you have a great voice. You’re so absolutely adorable. Your smile is just to much. Any ways im looking forward to hearing more of you. And you’re hot….

Joe December 2, 2011 at 8:00 am

Only you could make a Hyundai look so appealing. That song has been stuck in my head for a week. lol. Great Voice.

Steph December 1, 2011 at 7:36 am

Like some of the other fans who posted, I only discovered you because of the Hyundai commercial. It’s simply awesome that a commercial has turned my head in such a way that I have been searching all over the internet to find out who you are and where I can get more of your music. Love your voice, and I look forward to hearing more of it!

Jim November 30, 2011 at 10:23 pm

I only discovered you a short time ago, however, I subscribed, subscribed and I do feel good inside. Your creative ideas are simply fantastic. I love your voice and your look and I hope this Hyundai commercial launches you into stardom.

Sarah November 30, 2011 at 9:26 pm

So, I must be honest, I had never heard of you before. BUT, two nights in a row now, multiple times, I heard your commercial, which turned my head, and I had to rewind and watch it again. I asked who you were, and looked in the fine print, but saw nothing. Thanks to Google, I have found you…and you’re outstanding! Great voice, obviously great talent, and pretty, too! The People of WalMart is just awesome. Glad I found ya!

Scott November 30, 2011 at 8:46 pm

Jessica–Saw the commercial and confirmed with my wife it was you!
Been a fan since your viral Walmart video and your weekly challenges–but love your sincere “real” songs as well…Congrats on the recognition you deserve; love your voice and your brilliant talent…although I really think someone at NBC should take note, as you would be famous writing and performing songs on Saturday Night Live, as a regular cast performer!

Jerry Paul November 30, 2011 at 8:00 pm

Love your work! But no matter how many times I view, I can’t catch the manufacturer of that white guitar. Is it a Gibson ES 175?

Patrick B. November 30, 2011 at 10:45 pm

That’s an Epiphone headstock.

- Link
Mike Carter December 3, 2011 at 6:42 pm

It is an Epiphone. Emperor Swingster RoyaleClassic Construction with SwingBucker Pickups. http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Archtop/Epiphone/Emperor-Swingster-Royale.aspx

A beautiful instrument. It looks huge in her hands.

- Link
Jon November 30, 2011 at 7:55 pm

Classic Jessica!
Loved it!
Smart move Hyundai!

Parth A. Leach November 30, 2011 at 7:26 pm

I Love, Love, Love “People of WalMart.” I saw the commercial the other day and said to myself, “that looks like “People of WalMart” lady. Tonight I saw the commercial again and decided to Google to see if it was you. Ya’ know what?…IT WAS! Congratulations!

Amanda November 30, 2011 at 6:03 pm

Just saw the commercial on TV…I was like…wait, isn’t that the people of walmart girl?! Thank good the intarwebs can inform me that yes, yes it was you! Congrats!

Mari November 30, 2011 at 4:42 pm

I had to google you–and find out who replaced Pomplamoose–
Love your smile and attitude–Hyundia has found a nice method for finding people for their commercials–very catchy!! God job Jessica…

Tony November 30, 2011 at 11:58 am

Congratulations! I hope this is a start to more great paying opportunities. Love your voice.

Kelleyanne November 30, 2011 at 5:28 am

Fantastic job! I had to Google ‘who is the girl in the 2011 hyundai holiday commercial’ and found ya! LOVE your voice. Now I have to find your People of Walmart and listen to that. Thanks again. Love your voice, the commercial and my Hyundai!

Carolyn November 30, 2011 at 12:55 am

Heard this on the radio tonight. Knew right away who was singing it. Congrats on the paying gig!

Sandy November 29, 2011 at 11:04 pm

Sitting here with my back to the TV I heard this voice singing a Hyundai commercial..”hey..isn’t that the People of Walmart” girl? Yes it is!!! congratulations Jessica… you have such a unique voice; so thanks for that darn People of Walmart song I sing in my head at least once a day….. Keep up the good work!

Molly November 29, 2011 at 10:25 pm

Yay! Can’t wait till I see this on the TV!

Rick Covert November 29, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Wow! Very pleased to see you earning some well deserved recognition!

Oran November 29, 2011 at 9:09 pm

Love it! SO catchy! You have a new fan here. :o )

Kurt November 29, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Very nice surprise to see you and the Epiphone on tv for Hyundai! Congratulations & keep it up.

steve November 29, 2011 at 2:38 pm

love your walmart video, I saw the Hyundai comercial and said thats the walmart girl, you have a great voice and love the different personalities