January 29, 2012

ABC News Interview On “What’s The Buzz”

I had a wonderful time meeting the nice people at ABC News. They asked me to be a part of a segment called “What’s The Buzz”. If you missed it on air you can check it out here!

weight loss tips July 2, 2013 at 9:07 am

Hi, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this article.

It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Reply - Link
Atero July 1, 2013 at 8:08 am

Magnificent site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks for your effort!

Reply - Link
Christian July 1, 2013 at 5:05 am

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people about this topic, however, you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Reply - Link
Mario Duran May 16, 2012 at 2:40 pm

I really love your music as you sing .. it relaxes me and makes me happy at the same time: D
Reality is my favorite song ..
and I see you are having more success .. I am very happy, says hello a big fan of Mexico.
they’re excellent.
PS: hopefully one day be as famous visit Monterrey, Mexico and so can see you play live: D

Reply - Link
music tutorials March 5, 2012 at 11:11 pm

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Safari. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Many thanks

Reply - Link
Preston Johnson February 19, 2012 at 10:12 pm

Jess, you look great! I’m so proud of ya. Keep workin it. Can’t wait to do another song!

Reply - Link
April Friskye March 2, 2012 at 3:23 pm

inspired by christmas song(s) you did.

have a christmas song i’d like to share.
“BATTERY POWERED CHRISTMAS”.
its humorous like yours.
unable to send electronically to you.

would like to send you (are you ready) a cassette.
it is studio quality from DAT.
would like to see your talents put ‘video’ to my audio.

possible? i’d send it to where?
i’d send cassette and lyric sheet.

get a kick out of it even if your answer is ‘no’ / ‘not possible’.

so…where do i send and to whom?

ED F.
generation2005arts@yahoo.com

- Link
masterknowitall February 19, 2012 at 7:11 pm

WOW, just wow. I’m not a huge music fan(no, I’m not dead, just busy)I like Billy Joel and now I am totally hooked on you. I wish you huge sucess and a long and enriching career. I look forward to hearing about you for a long time. The fact that you are so damn pleasent on the eyes just makes it even easier to love everything that you do.

Reply - Link
Allan M. Wallin January 29, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Hello Jessica,
You’re still going to need more luck again and it’s going to be a very good chance to keep everything on hand again and it’s one very good plan to really stay at work and even have a very good job and it’s also one very long plan soon.
From,
Allan
PS. You shoud make one about
the problems with obama !

Reply - Link
W Henderson January 29, 2012 at 10:37 am

Thanks for the music/videos Jessica. I really enjoy watching them.

Reply - Link